Friday 2 November 2012

This is about me and my autism/anxiety attacks

I am a person has autism and it has been really hard to make new friends the school has been helping me out to make my friendship a whole lot better is has been up and down with friends but it's has been good over the years. Sometimes I don't get my way and then I start having a meltdown I start to get to be violence with other people or they wind me up. I have changes like a totally different person so of my mate say to me I have making new friends and been getting a whole lot better in the school. I have share feelings with the staff telling them how I am feelings and I talk to someone because I have been having problem to do with the past. Last Summer Holiday I have been diagnosed with Anxiety Attacks because I was really overload with stressed/anxiety attacks. 

I like to go on social network (Facebook) the group what I made called "Autism and other problems." I have been talking about myself and the condition what I have been diagnosed with. I have autistic spectrum condition or disorder (ASC/D) and now I also have anxiety attacks and I have to carry around a spray with me just in case if I have episode of a anxiety attacks I feel my heart beating fast! 

I love dancing (street dance), walking, football, running, jogging, hang around with my mates, drums, computers, iPod, iPhone, iPad, I really love cats and also the puppy.

I am on YouTube please put me into search:- JenniferWorldCup2010 it's will come up with Jenny Penny 21

I went to Lourdes myself with the HCPT it's when they take special needs people over to France for 1 weeks without their parents with them they do have one to one support with them all the time and they share bedroom with them

My favorite band are Noah And The Whale, Dappy, Tulisa, Fazer and others.

I really love doing my handwriting.

My favorite colour is purple I like everything to do with purple init.

I have a route in the morning things to do if people get into my own route step in I don't really like it because it going to upset me.

I am volunteer I help young children with special needs to get understanding with the children who I have working around with and meet new people who I am working with.

I am trying to get some where to volunteer to help children with special needs. I really do like helping people or children with a special needs they know their is helping hand.

Please click on link and feedback me do think about these video.



This is about a boy who has autism and a game what he really insert in. Their he friends but in model not in real life and their is a lot of rules in this game.

Please click on the link.









These YouTube videos about autism and what is autism about.


Please click on these links









These videos are about autism/anxiety what about them.

I hope you enjoy my blog and it my first one to make on here. Please would you feedback me tell how you enjoy watching the videos.


I might put on about other conditions and how it effect their life and get to understand more about the conditions.











3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!! I have a 26 year old severely disabled son that I care for 24/7. I am looking forward to following you and learning more about those issues you choose to share

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phil, I'm a person who has autism/anxiety attacks. I have been going few a lot of problem to do with friendship the school where I am are really great to be very supporting to the pupils. My friendship has been doing alright this year their were some down and up with people!
    Thank you so much for your comment and for your support has well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to press the Publish button I will be post to me and I will on the computer or from my phone when I'm free and I get to reply!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Please would you leave a message I will get you to soon! Thanks