Thursday 8 November 2012

It's all about ADHD!

What is ADHD stand for?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

Their is meds for keeping them calm down.

Sometimes they lose insert on things or they don't listen the class and they will get told off in a lesson!

I am going to put on some YouTube video

It's to get everyone to understand about every condition what I am going to put on the blog 

I might found some facts about the conditions


This is all about ADHD for them to understand what it mean for.


This is about ADHD in adult what has been diagnosed 
with the conditions and they didn't know about it.


More about the ADHD and they diagnosed with the conditions.

These are the YouTube links about ADHD

I will more about other conditions.

Please would you feedback me when you think this blog is alright or do I need to changes it around a bit more just comment me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Please would you leave a message I will get you to soon! Thanks